new party creation

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Infael

new party creation

Post by Infael »

Am stuck in a room with 2 herders. I've no pots for poison and need to restart the game. Are there any party suggestions for improving poison resistance?
Isaac

Re: new party creation

Post by Isaac »

There are artifacts you can find & equip; the Serpent Bracer bumps poison resistance up by 50%, and adds +2 protection.
There is also the Poison Shield spell; [cast-able by mages with 13th level Earth Magic].

If a place is too damaging for the party to explore, then it's usually best to explore elsewhere first.
trancelistic

Post by trancelistic »

As I remember it, the first time entering the floor. ( floor 4 right?)

Make some healing potions. U should be ok.

Focces all your damage on 1 herder only. They walk slow. Do all damage output you have on that one. IF he dies you can just "kite"the other one.

Hope this helpt

Ps: Seeing these post, makes me think my dungeon it to hard, although I've eas'd it up alot...
Anyhows gl mate. You can do it.
Hedrosyrinx

Post by Hedrosyrinx »

nah cmooon guys, that room is soo large if you use good tactics you will not be even hit once. I must admit that i indeed had to load this location as my ass was kicked badly but just cuz i didnt expect this kind of encounter, on second loading it was me kicking asses :P