Need help level3/level4

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
d00ke

Need help level3/level4

Post by d00ke »

Don't read if you aren't there yet, i don't want to ruin your game xD so i put this in spoilers
SpoilerShow
Hi there, I'm at the end of lvl 3 pillars of light where there are some circling teleporting fields around one pit. i already fell in that pit and found some closed gate and a pressure plate(where i put a stone on it) and another button which eliminated the telport field behind that closed gate down in the pit, but there are still this circling telports up in lvl 3 and i don't find a way around them. i probably missed something very simple :D but i'm running in circles for half an hour now xD
thanks in advance!
gaulitz

Re: Need help level3/level4

Post by gaulitz »

I'm currently stuck in the same place...
SpoilerShow
Don't know how to get to that rope(?) either...hmm
fiendz

Post by fiendz »

What you need to do is walk to the right side of the light that circles around. When on the platform before the stone button on the floor, look across the pitfall. 2 platforms ahead of that pitfall is a button - throw a shuriken or something to it and the pitfall will raise.
gaulitz

Post by gaulitz »

fiendz wrote:
SpoilerShow
What you need to do is walk to the right side of the light that circles around. When on the platform before the stone button on the floor, look across the pitfall. 2 platforms ahead of that pitfall is a button - throw a shuriken or something to it and the pitfall will raise.
Tyvm
d00ke

Post by d00ke »

thanks a lot!
tantalan

Post by tantalan »

I made what you advised but i am stucked again. How can i get from that room? I mean i am standing in the middle of two moving teleports but the only thing i can do is to throw a rock on a platform that opens the gate in front of me, when i try to go through the gate the teleport takes the rock out of the platform and the gate closes in front of me. Can you help?
Poomermon

Post by Poomermon »

tantalan wrote:I made what you advised but i am stucked again. How can i get from that room? I mean i am standing in the middle of two moving teleports but the only thing i can do is to throw a rock on a platform that opens the gate in front of me, when i try to go through the gate the teleport takes the rock out of the platform and the gate closes in front of me. Can you help?
You have to time it perfectly. Throw the rock just after the teleport has moved away (not when it is on the plate) from the pressure plate. Then immediately move left and 2 times forward. You should be able to get through the door this way.
Nabos

Post by Nabos »

gaulitz wrote:I'm currently stuck in the same place...
SpoilerShow
Don't know how to get to that rope(?) either...hmm
not a rope :) and there is a switch ^^
bryno

Post by bryno »

I am where this guy was after that small room with the moving teleports, I moved a switch again and now facing a red door on the left and bars on the right its really bugging me what to do here any help?
Seraphim

Post by Seraphim »

bryno wrote:I am where this guy was after that small room with the moving teleports, I moved a switch again and now facing a red door on the left and bars on the right its really bugging me what to do here any help?
SpoilerShow
Just turn around and keep exploring, you'll find the switch to open that Iron Door nearing the end of level 3.