-= Dungeons Kingdom =- [Physics+Interactions Vid]

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
spectre900

Re: -= Dungeons Kingdom =- [Physics+Interactions Vid]

Post by spectre900 »

Just a little odd question, but would it be possible to make a portrait pack for Grimrock with the (revealed) character portraits from this game?

Just really like the art and would be neat to have some of them added to my party, plus seeing them in game would be a simple but effective reminder of this game. (can't wait for this game to come out.)
eoliene

Post by eoliene »

spectre900 wrote:Just a little odd question, but would it be possible to make a portrait pack for Grimrock with the (revealed) character portraits from this game?

Just really like the art and would be neat to have some of them added to my party, plus seeing them in game would be a simple but effective reminder of this game. (can't wait for this game to come out.)
Probably possible yes, but not before the game is released of course. Drop me a line after the game is available. Thanks.
eoliene

Post by eoliene »

KimBarnett wrote:Oh! :o

This will look good in my VR Headset. Any update on this? I'll be glad to try this one.
There are actually two differents VR projects: Dungeon Kingdom: Sign of the Moon VR port, with grid based movement, same story as classic version of Dungeon Kingdom. The second one is "Dungeon Kingdom: The Undeground Aberration" (check https://www.facebook.com/underground.aberration/ ). The latter has a specific story, a kind of spin-off in the world of Dungeon Kingdom. Do not expect to play them before a few months from now as we are currently in the last straight line with the release Sign of the Moon. So stay tuned ;)